Sunday 6 October 2013

[Halloween] Are You Ready for *SCAPE Museum of Horrors 2013?!

It's October, it's October.. IT'S OCTOBER!!! (YAY!)

Whenever it comes to October, my birthday (Yes, it's awesome how I am an October baby) is not the first thing that came to my mind.

Yes, you might think I am crazy.. 
But heck, it's HALLOWEEN, baby!

(Is it me, or is Halloween becoming increasingly popular in Singapore over the years???)
My love for Halloween started ever since I was just a young kid (it's a shame that trick-or-treating isn't a common Halloween practice in Singapore), but I still vividly remember how thrilling my first experience was.
I then went on to pursue my love for Halloween and eventually got the opportunity to be recruited as a scare actor years back! Aah, good ol' times.

NOW THAT IT'S FINALLY OCTOBER AGAIN....
 
I have loads of Halloween activities planned for this year *excited and gives a little squeal*, and I am going to share with you guys one of the more exciting ones that I am looking forward to. 

Brace yourselves:


IT'S THE RETURN OF MUSEUM OF HORRORS 2013 AGAIN!!

I was there last year (with the zombies), and it was awesome beyond awesome.
(In case you missed it, here's my archived post from last year: CLICK)

I love it how they seem to have different themes planned every year, and yes... They are now back.. Stronger and scarier!

When I first saw the event poster, I thought it was for a new upcoming horror movie. (HAHA) But it sure does look like one, doesn't it? 

It was said that the theme is inspired by the true-life events and stories of people who have experienced them.(Gosh, I am totally digging' the scare factor!) 

"Slither through a maze with seven realistic dioramic sets depicting various novel places around Singapore with a reputation for the paranormal. Meet the ghost bride as she pines for her lost ring at Old Tampines Road, and revisit the site of the mysterious deaths at ‘H’ Hotel. All thrill seekers will experience their worst nightmares, feel the gnawing fear of being trapped in a lift with a vengeful spirit, walk through the infamous Bedok Reservoir and feel the presence of evil sending chills down their spine. Once again, this experience promises to be intense for those seeking a truly terrifying yet entertaining Halloween at *SCAPE."

If you love Halloween as much as I do, I am sure this is something you will not want to miss... It's just scarily awesome, lah! I CAN'T WAIT.
I would say that it will be a crazy amount of fun to attend it with a group of friends (maybe you can get one of your friends who is easily-freaked-out kind to join in. HAHA)
The event will be on going from 18th October 2013 onwards till 31st October 2013, so you can go ahead and start your planning in advance!! =P


    EVENT DETAILS
  • Date : 18 - 31 October 2013
  • Time : 6pm - 11pm (18 - 30 October)
  • 6pm - 12am (31 October only)
  • Fees ^ : $20 per person (Normal)
  • $17 per person (Student / NSF)
  • Venue : *SCAPE Warehouse (Level 2)



WHERE TO GET THE TICKETS?


I'll be there for their launch again this year (THANKS, *SCAPE , for the invite!!) And I promise to take loads of "scarily" juicy photos back for you readers out there to be updated on my blog.. So do stay tuned!!

AND... 
DO STAY TUNED too because...
There will be a GIVEAWAY (in courtesy of *Scape) to 2 lucky readers of mine.
I'll release more details very soon!!!

 Do follow them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/scapesg . It seems to be very happening!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN IN ADVANCE,EVERYONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment